Followers

Challenge #4 Anything Goes Monochrome or Monochrome with a Twist of Christmas

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with the last challenge.  Your projects are fabulous and I enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you created.

It would be lovely to increase the number of entries, so please tell your friends that we are here!
I have pleasure in announcing the Winners and Top 3

Random Winner

#4 Hazel
Chosen Winner

# 19 Scrappy Scatty Jan

Congratulations to you both.  Please take your Winners Badge


The Top 3 are as follows in entry number order

#16 Chris 

 #17 paperMona

#22 Traci L
Well Done!  Please take your Top 3 Badge


Well Done to those of you that took on the TWIST

The Winner using the TWIST is

#20 Carol Gill 
Congratulations.  Please take your TWIST Badge


 Now onto the New Challenge and the theme is
Anything Goes Monochrome 
or 
Monochrome with a Twist of Christmas

Here is my project to help inspire you


I hope that you can all play along and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you create.

You have until 12th September at 7pm UK Time to enter using the linky below.

Good Luck

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay.. Im so thrilled to have won a top 3 with your lovely challenge blog. Congratulations to the winners and other top 3's... my blog will display my badge with pride. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as your winner using the twist and congrats to the other ladies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete