Followers

Challenge #9 Monochrome or Monochrome with a Twist of Add Lace

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with the last challenge.  Your projects are fabulous and I enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you created.

I have pleasure in announcing the Winners and Top 3

Random Winner 

#8 Hazel

Chosen Winner

#15 Sanne, Denmark 
 

Congratulations to you both.  Please take your Winners Badge


The Top 3 are as follows in entry number order

#4 Liz Cavill 
 
#16 Cathy P 
 
#24 Red Obsession Cards

Well Done!  Please take your Top 3 Badge


Well Done to those of you that took on the TWIST

The Winner (Couldn't choose between these two so we have two Twist Winners) using the TWIST is

#27 Helen 


#29 Michelle M 

Congratulations.  Please take your TWIST Badge


 Now onto the New Challenge and the theme is
Anything Goes Monochrome 
or 
Monochrome Twist of Add Lace

Here is my project to help inspire you


I hope that you can all play along and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you create.

You have until 12th April at 7pm UK Time to enter using the linky below.

Good Luck
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to the others chosen and to the winners. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to the others chosen and to the winners. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for choosing my card as one of the "twist of" cards and congratulations to the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Top 3 honor for my card! Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely surprise that my card was the lucky one to win - thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete