Followers

Challenge #12 Monochrome or Monochrome with a TWIST of Purples

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with the last challenge.  Your projects are fabulous and I enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you created.  We had a fabulous number of entries and so many of you took on the TWIST too.

I have pleasure in announcing the Winners and Top 3

Random Winner 

#43 Hazel 


Chosen Winner

#41 Purpleglo Creations 


Congratulations to you both.  Please take your Winners Badge


The Top 3 are as follows in entry number order

#12 Lena Loken


#44 JulieAnn


#54 Inspired by Stamps 

Well Done!  Please take your Top 3 Badge


Well Done to those of you that took on the TWIST

The Winner using the TWIST is

#49 Red Obsession Cards 
Congratulations.  Please take your TWIST Badge


 Now onto the New Challenge and the theme is
Anything Goes Monochrome 
or 
Monochrome Twist of Purples

Here is my project to help inspire you


I hope that you can all play along and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you create.

You have until 12th July at 7pm UK Time to enter using the linky below.

Good Luck

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see that I was the random winner for the previous challenge - thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you so much for choosing my Conie Fong "Princess Molly" card. I rarely do a monochrome card; but it was fun to do. I should learn to do more of them. LOL! Thanks for the wonderful challenges. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this challenge blog, monochromatic is full of possibilities! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Challenge Blog! Thx for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just found your blog and love the idea of Monochrome creations. Added a couple of cards to your Gallery. Thanks for a great Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just found your fun challenge via Ina's blog and so glad I did. Joining in the fun and congratulations to all the winners x.

    ReplyDelete