Followers

Challenge #16 Monochrome or Monochrome with a TWIST of Pink

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with the last challenge.  Your projects are fabulous and I enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you created.

Before I get onto this months winner and Top 3 I am sad to say that this will be the last challenge here at Monochrome Magic.  The number of entries is not enough to warrant the work. We are lucky to get 20 each month. (and alot of these are not Monochrome lol)  I have given it over a year hoping that the numbers would increase but unfortunately this is not the case so I have decided to close it.  
Thank you to those of you that have supported this challenge and do turn up and play along.

I have pleasure in announcing the Winners and Top 3

Random Winner 

#19 Meeta Bhalotia 
Chosen Winner

#9 Janice


Congratulations to you both.  Please take your Winners Badge


The Top 3 are as follows in entry number order

#2 Ellen 

#4 Liz Cavill 

#15 Leslie Turner


Well Done!  Please take your Top 3 Badge


Well Done to those of you that took on the TWIST

The Winner using the TWIST is

#14 Deanne 

Congratulations.  Please take your TWIST Badge


 Now onto the New Challenge and the theme is
Anything Goes Monochrome 
or 
Monochrome Twist of Pink


Here is my project to help inspire you



Please welcome my Guest Designer for this challenge

Geesje 


Thank you for your beautiful card Geejse.

I hope that you can all play along and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you create.

You have until 12th November at 7pm UK Time to enter using the linky below and I will back to announce the final winner and top 3 places on 15th November!

Good Luck

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to the other Top 3 and the winners. So sorry to see that the challenge will be closing, but understand your reasons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner. Congratulations to the other winners.
    So sorry to hear this is your last challenge, I have enjoyed entering your challenges, thanks for all your hard work.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations everyone!!! Beautiful projects! Thanks so much for choosing my card as the Twist Winner! Greatly appreciate it! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très belle inspiration de la DT.
    Merci pour ce beau défi auquel je participe avec plaisir.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Very nice inspiration from the DT.
    Thank you for this beautiful challenge which I participate with pleasure.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete