Followers

Final Challenge Winners

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with the last challenge.  Your projects are fabulous and I enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you created.

It is very sad that I do not have a new challenge for you and Typical that after I announce closure the amount of entries increases lol!  

Big Thank you to all of you that have entered and supported this challenge over the last year or so.
 
I have pleasure in announcing the Winners and Top 3

Random Winner 

#12 Janice 
 
Chosen Winner

# 13 Hazel

Congratulations to you both.  Please take your Winners Badge


The Top 3 are as follows in entry number order

#5 Viv 

#21 Sheryl Hare


#34 Red Obsession Cards 
 

Well Done!  Please take your Top 3 Badge


Well Done to those of you that took on the TWIST

The Winner using the TWIST is

#17 Aunty Sue's Craft Cavern 
 

Congratulations.  Please take your TWIST Badge



So it is goodbye from me and Monochrome Challenge.  I hope to still see you all around blogland!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for showcasing my card in the Top 3 of your final challenge. Good luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as a winner. Sad to see your challenges go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted to see my card was chosen as your random winner. Congratulations to the other winners.
    Thank you so much for the challenges, wishing you well for the future.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete